Mental Health First Aid Certification
An accredited course that equips attendees with the skills to recognise the risk factors and warning signs for mental health concerns, clear strategies for how to support someone in both crisis and non-crisis situations, and where to access further support.
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental illness
- An understanding of how to perform some physical first aid as part of their response to mental illness
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Knowledge on how to implement reasonable mental health adjustments when an individual returns to work
- The skills to create a positive mental health culture in the workplace.